Let's Plan Your Birth Experience
My name is Teal Brady and I live in Portland, OR. I’ve always had a passion for working with children and families. I started as a nanny and eventually went into early childhood education. While I loved what I did, I never felt that it was my true calling. Pregnancy and the birth process have always fascinated me. So, I followed my heart and dove head first into doula work to become a Certified Labor & Postpartum Doula and a Certified Placenta Specialist.
Giving birth is life altering and I believe every woman should have a positive birth experience however they envision it. I consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your birth experience.
I work with all types of families regardless of race, religion, class, martial status, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
Your birth story is something you will carry with you for the rest of your life. Not only will your birth story affect your baby, but it will also affect the way you parent.
I believe that giving birth is a natural and instinctive process, it works best when interfered with as little as possible. I believe that empowered, well-informed women are able to be in control of their birth experience. They birth with confidence knowing that their bodies are made to do exactly what it is doing. The birth of a baby is a rite of passage and sacred. It’s both physical and spiritual. The energy that you bring to your birth is the energy you welcome your baby into this world with. I believe that a good birth team is the best decision you can make in your pregnancy.
Services & Fees
- Initial in-home consultation
- Two in-home prenatal visits
- Birth plan consultation and referrals
- Massage, acupressure, vocalization, and breathing technique lessons
- Access to my back up doula
- Unlimited phone calls, text, and emails during office hours
- On call 24/7 from 38 weeks until birth
- On site labor and birth support during your delivery
- Post delivery care after your birth to ensure proper bonding and to assist with breastfeeding
- One in-home postpartum visit
- Breastfeeding assistance and baby care
- Complimentary birth photography upon request
- Both TCM & Raw Method: $50
- Placenta Tincture: $50
- Placenta Broth: $25
- Smoothie: $25
- Sitz Bath: $25
What is a doula? A doula is a trained professional who provides continuous physical, emotional and informational support to a mother before, during and shortly after childbirth …
We’ve all heard this a million times. Some of you have probably flown so much that this is the time you throw on your headphones, open up …